This Old Man Says, "Everything Is Fine"! | Syracusefan.com

This Old Man Says, "Everything Is Fine"!

Longtimesu

Scout Team
Look, I've been watching SU basketball since the days of Bing and Boeheim. I can't tell you how many times the sky was falling. "Roy's Runts" would never win 10 games we heard. Ya right, how about a final 4. " Jim Boeheim wont last 3 years as a coach." "The Dome will never get 5000 people into it." No way can we recruit at a high level." "The Big East will be the death of SU basketball."

I've learned during my lifetime that in most cases, regarding any issue, that for every person with an optimist opinion, there are 10 people with negative opinions.

Take it from an old timer. Life's too damn short to be negative! And the more negative you are, the shorter your life becomes.

Just enjoy the ride!

Look, I've been watching SU basketball since the days of Bing and Boeheim. I can't tell you how many times the sky was falling. "Roy's Runts" would never win 10 games we heard. Ya right, how about a final 4. " Jim Boeheim wont last 3 years as a coach." "The Dome will never get 5000 people into it." No way can we recruit at a high level." "The Big East will be the death of SU basketball."

I've learned during my lifetime that in most cases, regarding any issue, that for every person with an optimist opinion, there are 10 people with negative opinions.

Take it from an old timer. Life's too damn short to be negative! And the more negative you are, the shorter your life becomes.

Just enjoy the ride!

:):)

They have to learn how to win at some point so they can at least get into the big dance.

Just enjoy the ride!
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom