This one meant the most of the 3 games this year | Syracusefan.com

This one meant the most of the 3 games this year

Well this game meant infinitely more to us (this season) than GTown because we needed the win, the confidence it would give us is insane going forward. One more night fellas, one more chance to close out NYC in style.

Well this game meant infinitely more to us (this season) than GTown because we needed the win, the confidence it would give us is insane going forward. One more night fellas, one more chance to close out NYC in style.

I don't know about that. Looked to me like Porter and Co wanted this one as badly as we did. Make no mistake, these programs hate and respect one another and never want to lose to the other, ever...

I don't know about that. Looked to me like Porter and Co wanted this one as badly as we did. Make no mistake, these programs hate and respect one another and never want to lose to the other, ever...
Oh that's not what I meant. I meant for our season, we needed it more. This win would always help us much more than it would help GTown. We needed the confidence boost, and everything that this win would give us. From a confidence standpoint, we can't be any higher. Conversely if we had lost (especially after controlling the whole game) it would have killed us.

Where as for GT they are still playing like an elite team and are prepped for the tourney. A loss to us hurts, but not as much as the other way around would have. We needed this, and we got it.

F*uck GTown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom