this question will blow your mind | Syracusefan.com

this question will blow your mind

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
arizona loses to stanford and cal, we lose to wake and beat duke. whos #1??????????????????

2 loss vs. 1 loss

We are #1

well arizona definitely wont be #1, but would we get the nod over an undefeated wichita st? and wichita st is #4 in the ap poll, would they jump florida at #3 assuming florida doesnt lose?

Florida or Witchita St. Probably Florida.

i dont think theyd vote a 2 loss team #1 over a 1 loss team and an undefeated team. i think its gotta be cuse or wichita st.

Syracuse would be #1 IMO, especially since it had a chance to bounce back from a "bad" loss in the same week.

I think the question would be better if we beat Wake and lost to Duke.

i dont think theyd vote a 2 loss team #1 over a 1 loss team and an undefeated team. i think its gotta be cuse or wichita st.

When we were #1 a few years ago and we lost, didn't we get jumped by a team with more losses. It does happen and more recent losses hurt more than ones earlier in the year to these guys.

I'm not saying I agree with it at all, I just think that's what would happen. What should happen (us being #1) is different than what probably would happen.

If Arizona loses to Stanford and Cal, I will blow much more than my mind...

(I'll also blow my nose, I have a cold. Get your heads out of the gutter you perverts.)

best-Philosoraptor-meme.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom