This right there with the National Champioship and the 6 OT game | Syracusefan.com

This right there with the National Champioship and the 6 OT game

I wouldn't go overboard there. I still think Indiana domination was better then this as well. That was one of the most satisfying wins I have ever seen but to beat Izzo with a walk on is pretty sweet.

I wouldn't go overboard there. I still think Indiana domination was better then this as well. That was one of the most satisfying wins I have ever seen but to beat Izzo with a walk on is pretty sweet.

Nah this way way more memorable in my opinion. And way bigger of an upset. 2013 we had a very solid, albeit inconsistent, team.

Nah this way way more memorable in my opinion. And way bigger of an upset. 2013 we had a very solid, albeit inconsistent, team.
To each their own. In that game EVERYBODY had us dead in the water. Tom crean, olidipo and zeller has no idea what they were getting into. We completely dominated them. One of the most dominating performances I have ever seen. This game was a shot or two from going either way. Tom crean to this day is bitter about that game. I’m sure Izzo won’t get fired and b**tch about it on ESPN 7 yrs later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom