strange team

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kcsu

Living Legend
I started watching SU bball back in the danforth days and i played college bball. In short this team is strange at best. I dont see any one position including pg ok hang me i know MCW is a lotto pick still i dont see one position on this team or one player for that matter that is a bonafide star. If i play SU i pack a zone and make us beat them from the outside. Turn the game into a series of half court possesions. If you look at our guard play we are good very good but we really dont have any shooters. BT can get hot but he isnt a pure shooter and MCW is adequate at best poor at worst and as far as TC goes he is a non issue if im playing against us. At forward sure we have talent but again we dont have any pure shooters. CJ does a nice job from 15 in but he isnt going to beat you long term with the J and Grant is a below average shooter. At center we dont have one kid who is a true threat to score. I dont think i can name more than a few times at best all season that we have gone low, one of our bigs has made a true move and beat his man for a score. What we do have is great D and a coach that is at the top of his game. Yesterday towards the end not so much but this year game for game Jim is coaching lights out. In order for us to make a run one of two things has to happen. We either get James back or the lights come on the Christmas tree. My prediction is sweet 16

Share a lot of your sentiment here and completely agree that it will be our defense that will get us as far as we can go. This team has several weaknesses as you've pointed out, and, why imo, think this team is somewhat overrated. At least at this point in time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom