Thoughts? SU Men & Women PT comparison.. | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts? SU Men & Women PT comparison..

suinaustin

Walk On
With all talk of how JB uses his bench players, for S&G, I went and checked the women's roster. It shows that Hillsman plays 9-10 almost every game double digit minutes. 3 players are freshman. Is the women's game that much different then the mens that JB can't consitaintly play 8-9? It seems to me that Hillsman knows how important it is to play these young ladies for the teams current and future development.

suinaustin said:
With all talk of how JB uses his bench players, for S&G, I went and checked the women's roster. It shows that Hillsman plays 9-10 almost every game double digit minutes. 3 players are freshman. Is the women's game that much different then the mens that JB can't consitaintly play 8-9? It seems to me that Hillsman knows how important it is to play these young ladies for the teams current and future development.

Now we are comparing q and his substitution patterns with jb?

Man i thought i have seen it all.

Now we are comparing q and his substitution patterns with jb?

Man i thought i have seen it all.

C'mon Marsh, I have followed a lot of your comments this year. You seem to know the game pretty well. So when a legitiment question asked regarding the different style of play between the men's game and the women's game is posted, is that the best you could come up with?

Yes, the women's game is much different. More foul trouble. More fatigue. More players.

Next.

Yes, the women's game is much different. More foul trouble. More fatigue. More players.

Next.

Thank You, I don't follow women's basketball. Simple question, simple answer,

Because the womens game is different. Because we press a lot.

Its not a slam on you. I just hate the "why jb should do this differently" constant comments. I had to listen to this clown sitting in front of me do it all game last night and my patience is rubbing thin

Its not a slam on you. I just hate the "why jb should do this differently" constant comments. I had to listen to this clown sitting in front of me do it all game last night and my patience is rubbing thin

Not a problem Marsh. Wasn't intentionally putting a knock on JB, But I "AM" dumb as to the Women's game. That was why I was asking. All good. Orange for life!

I was in Buffalo, but watched at a bar bc tickets were too much. Some friends went to the game. Glad I didn't empty my wallet to see one jumpshot.
Haven't gotten your thoughts yet on the game.

One thing I do enjoy about the women's game is it's easier for me to keep track of the defenses and some of the different plays than it is in the men's game. I am far from an x and o expert so I do enjoy that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom