Three big fish

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Spearman, Thomas, Hunter

reel 'em in coach

also - take a flyer on Brunson

I con
Make it four - Kendell Moore

I consider Moore and Thomas the MOST important. We need offensive tackles and difference making safeties. Everything after those two are gravy.

No love for Kimble? He has an NC State offer and seems to be as good as Wilson.

If Singleton doesn't commit this weekend, reading into that could mean we are very confident in landing our third Thomas in the secondary...

I think singleton is a monster and has legit offers from auburn and Missouri. I'd take him over thomas

I think singleton is a monster and has legit offers from auburn and Missouri. I'd take him over thomas

4 > 2 (High School vs. JUCO)

Not to mention, Thomas' offer list of LSU, Florida State, Clemson, Ole Miss, and WVU isn't too bad.

M

Not to mention, Thomas' offer list of LSU, Florida State, Clemson, Ole Miss, and WVU isn't too bad.

Most think that offer list is bunk. Just go watch singletons latest video. He's a monster.

I think we could really use both as wilkes will be gone shortly as ford, mungwa and shamarko all left this year.

So you believe that offer list?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I think we could really use both as wilkes will be gone shortly as ford, mungwa and shamarko all left this year.

Yeah I'd agree. I think taking these two plus having Kelly. Two jucos and a high school kid. Plus Singleton looks like he'd step into shamwows role as the big hitter and could play the hybrid safety/lb position

i would prefer singleton. with a new staff, and first year in acc i am more concerned about having a good year next season, which will allow us to continue to get better players in the future. plus singleton looks like a monster.

Yeah I'd agree. I think taking these two plus having Kelly. Two jucos and a high school kid. Plus Singleton looks like he'd step into shamwows role as the big hitter and could play the hybrid safety/lb position
I look at Kelly as more of a corner back right now with his speed and size

i would prefer singleton. with a new staff, and first year in acc i am more concerned about having a good year next season, which will allow us to continue to get better players in the future. plus singleton looks like a monster.
how can you not take one of the top safeties in the country from s. florida.

Is there a reason I shouldn't?

yes. he wouldn't have been at UL Lafayette this weekend if he had serious interest from those schools. kids report false offers all the time. there was probably interest or maybe even a conditional offer, but i highly doubt any of those still stand, if they ever did.

I look at Kelly as more of a corner back right now with his speed and size

how can you not take one of the top safeties in the country from s. florida.

oh i wouldn't mind him at all. just think singleton will contribute sooner, and think that's of greater importance right now. definitely wouldn't be disappointed though.

yes. he wouldn't have been at UL Lafayette this weekend if he had serious interest from those schools. kids report false offers all the time. there was probably interest or maybe even a conditional offer, but i highly doubt any of those still stand, if they ever did.

Thanks. That's the first I've heard of a Lafayette visit.

Agreed. He looks like a legit SEC level talent, on film and by his actually offer list.

This kid looks like a big time talent to me and would look great at SS.

ill take both if we can with whatever number of scholarships we have left

Anomander...what is that signature footage from?

Anomander...what is that signature footage from?
Marshall Henderson for ole miss taunting Auburn fans . Have hated AU ever since pat "tie" dye

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom