Three Syracuse commits nominated for McDonald's game | Syracusefan.com

Three Syracuse commits nominated for McDonald's game

Not sure how many will "get" this but... there's a Skyler White on the boys' list, nominated from MA. I mean, what are the odds... nearly incalculable, right?

Follow up observation: how the F are there only 2 nominees from the entire State of New York? There are 4 from New Hampshire, and about 637 from Iowa.

Perhaps I'm naive to current dynamics in HS basketball, but I would think you could find 15 nominees in NYC alone given the sheer number of kids that play the sport.

How is this possible?

Not sure how many will "get" this but... there's a Skyler White on the boys' list, nominated from MA. I mean, what are the odds... nearly incalculable, right?

BB reference?

I'm clueless

BB reference?
I'm clueless
Yes, Breaking Bad. I just find it amusing that a young man nominated for the zenith of HS hoops' stages would happen to have the same first and last name of the wife of the protagonist of the best show on television (realizing said label is objective) at the height of its popularity.

I just hope against hope that he doesn't have a brother or father named Walter.

Yes, Breaking Bad. I just find it amusing that a young man nominated for the zenith of HS hoops' stages would happen to have the same first and last name of the wife of the protagonist of the best show on television (realizing said label is objective) at the height of its popularity.

I just hope against hope that he doesn't have a brother or father named Walter.

Ah gotcha. Dont watch it.

I'm pretty sure you'd like it. The protagonist has made his feelings on UConn very clear.

I'm pretty sure you'd like it. The protagonist has made his feelings on UConn very clear.

Ha very nice. My wife keeps telling me I need to watch other stuff besides sports. I got 5 movies for Christmas...2011 Christmas that are still in the plastic. I'm actually going to the movies for the first time in probably over a year (to see an adult movie that is) Sunday night. I cant even tell you what a movie costs anymore. $5 bucks right?

Ha very nice. My wife keeps telling me I need to watch other stuff besides sports. I got 5 movies for Christmas...2011 Christmas that are still in the plastic. I'm actually going to the movies for the first time in probably over a year (to see an adult movie that is) Sunday night. I cant even tell you what a movie costs anymore. $5 bucks right?
What theater is playing adult movies?

What theater is playing adult movies?
Fred_Willard_1.jpg

The one Marsh is going to is located at 2870 Erie Blvd E