Thrilled that we won in spite of several totally drain bread | Syracusefan.com

Thrilled that we won in spite of several totally drain bread

Flacusian

All Conference
plays by players who don't need to be named. How can you suddenly play so incredibly stupid when the biggest game of the year to date is on the line? We won and that's great but when you give the other team opportunities that they don't deserve you usually pay for it.

That having been said, I hope something was learned from it.

We definitely made some mistakes. The good news is each guy who made a mistake also made a big play. Fair dunk, MCW a big rebound and good defense at the end. Triche did some good things today

I think the mistakes stemmed from exhaustion. We were gassed. Hope there's something left in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the mistakes stemmed from exhaustion. We were gassed. Hope there's something left in the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That played a part but really, like the majority of our mistakes, it was from trying way too hard and nit letting the game just happen.

We start playing well and we get a bit too excited lately - since the first half of the first Georgetown game.

Hope our players get to soak in hot tubs tonight to loosen up and recuperate.

Not that it will matter a ton, but I'm also glad that we'll get 2.5 hours of "extra" rest compared to our opponent tomorrow. Agree 100% that our guys looked gassed, and OT didn't help matters. Need to dig deep for tomorrow's game.

everyone was sucking wind in OT, especially the guards. Georgetown will never be confused as an offensive juggernaut, but they get after you on defense. it's no surprise some of the mistakes happen at the end. intensified defense, pressure situation, extreme fatigue = mistakes.

I have never seen such play from Syracuse as that to end a game (outside of Paul Harris). I am so thrilled with this win, but if we lost this thing because of that end game the world would have spun out of its orbit.

Hope our players get to soak in hot tubs tonight to loosen up and recuperate.

Oh, I'm sure they'll be enjoying some hot tubs tonight.

Sent using my Commodore 64

everyone was sucking wind in OT, especially the guards. Georgetown will never be confused as an offensive juggernaut, but they get after you on defense. it's no surprise some of the mistakes happen at the end. intensified defense, pressure situation, extreme fatigue = mistakes.

Which is why I was hoping for a ND win last night. Louisville plays the same way G'town did. I hope SU has enough gas in the tank.

Which is why I was hoping for a ND win last night. Louisville plays the same way G'town did. I hope SU has enough gas in the tank.
Screw that I wouldn't want it any other way then beating Louisville in the championship

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom