Thursday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
tumblr_li2andiPRO1qa47iwo1_500.jpg

Top 15 All Time Syracuse Basketball Players — No. 5 Rony Seikaly

The Mount Rushmore of Syracuse basketball: We're going to need a bigger mountain

Recruiting

Tyler Ennis- Ennis may be the best pure PG in the nation outside of Aaron Harrison. At 6’3 Ennis is just the type of guard that Pitino and crew are trying to reel in. In a recent interview, Ennis said Syracuse, UofL, and Illinois are standing out above the rest on his list and he plans to visit all very soon. The addition of Barber would probably end anything with UofL and Ennis but I’m not sure it will matter either way as me and most others believe Ennis is a lock for Cuse.
The Cardinal Sports Zone

Former Player

Flynn performed well for the Cavs on Monday

Around The Nation

Luke Winn: Examining the biggest trend to hit college basketball transfers

Blogs

Syracuse Basketball: Greatest Long-Range Shooters in Orange History

Cleveland Cavaliers Summer League: Dion Waiters Will Be Fine

Summer League Thoughts: On Dion Waiters, His Struggles, and More

Big East Breakouts: DePaul's Moses Morgan

Around CNY
slider3.png

Hot dog eating champion to represent Hofmann Sausage Co.

Symetra Tour draws LPGA talent for next week's tournament

Best of CNY Burger Battle - Ale N Angus

Around The States

history.jpg

2013 PGA Championship will be played in Central New York‎

A greatest long range shooter list for Syracuse without Greg "Kid" Kouls is like a Syracuse winter without snow. The list should have included Jimmy Lee and Marty Headd as well.

Greg_kohls.jpg

11271800-large.jpg
marty_headd.jpg

This is what happens with you have a kid make a list and all he does is look up who has made the most 3 point shots in SU history...

Kohls and J. Lee, A hard choice for me, but I pick Kohls #1

Just another typical Bleacher Report. Ignorance is one thing, lack of judgement to do some research is incompetency.

They clearly should have stated "in the past 30 years" or something to that effect. I first started watching SU basketball in Pearl's last year and my list may be simliar to that one, because I have only seen some footage of the other guys that everyone is mentioning.

Kohl and its not even close imo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The 'Kid', and the rumor was that teammates cut him off thinking that he was taking too many long-range shots but his blended shooting %, 3 yrs, was 44.4%.

Kohls and Hicker are missing. They should not let 15-yr-olds write articles.

Saw Kid Kohls at Manley many times way back when. Best long range shooter hands down. He was scoring 30 a game before the 3 pt shot when they counted as just 2's.

we all love you, OrangeEyes, but -100 points for linking to a BleacherReport article

Anybody else notice the junk on junk action going on in that picture of DC and Seikaly?