Thursday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
midway_r620x349.JPG

Rescheduling of the USS Midway game causes grief for some ...

An insight into how organizers decided to move the Battle on the Midway to Sunday

For everybody who's asked, here's a list of TV stations carrying the Battle on the Midway

"We have to play against a very efficient zone defense, which most teams in America have trouble scoring on," Fisher said. "So that will be our challenge. That and dealing with their size and can we defend them with that size?"

Fisher has said he'd like to take his top five shooters for a workout on an outdoor court, if he can find an acceptable one.

"Coach has something up his sleeve," guard Xavier Thames said. "We might go outside and shoot for a little bit and something like that. But I'm sure the coaching staff will have us prepared and we'll be all right. This is the game of basketball. We've been playing it our whole lives, so I'm sure we'll be OK."
ESPN

2012-13 Syracuse basketball preview

Nonconference games you can't miss

121704grossjb5jpg-915c837968de058e_large.jpg

A Note From SU

Syracuse athletics has additional sideline tickets available, and we hope you can join us for this memorable event. The cost is $500 per ticket, and if you choose to purchase tickets they will be available for pickup at the USS Midway will call.
Purchase here

Videos

Bud and Brent Show: Mike Waters previews Syracuse basketball season, Battle on the Midway

Syracuse Midnight Madness 2012

Former Players

4359172-3x2-700x467.jpg

Flynn wants court time with Tigers

'I just want to play', Melbourne Tigers import Jonny Flynn says

Tigers import on the prowl

No, Darko Milicic, Jason Collins and Fab Melo aren't big pieces for Boston, at least not yet this season. The Celtics, though, are far from alone in struggling to find quality big men. It seems like it's an issue across the NBA
Read more

ACC News

Maryland's Dez Wells wins appeal, will play this season for Terrapins

Around The Nation

b467641c9c1fce139c2e3ef35231_grande.jpg

Spartans arrive in Germany, visit with wounded troops

Love him or hate him, Kentucky's polarizing coach remains ahead of the curve

Blogs

Rant Sports NCAAB Conference Preview: Big East

It's Taco Time In The Salt City

How Much Longer Will Jim Boeheim Coach Syracuse Basketball?

Around CNY

50326268.jpg

Boxer Carmen Basilio, 'his spirit will live on for many generations'

Syracuse named finalist in Bloomberg Philanthropies' Mayors Challenge

"After getting less court time in the NBA than the cheerleaders, former top 10 draft pick Jonny Flynn's move to the Melbourne Tigers is all about getting back to playing." Good quote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom