Thursday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
13471467-standard.jpg

Syracuse basketball assistant Mike Hopkins opens up about USC job, relationship with Jim Boeheim

Twenty-three Mike Hopkins Photos

Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim answers 10 questions from 10 fans (from 2012 CNY Sports Magazine)

Former Player

Former Syracuse basketball guard Michael Carter-Williams is officially a multi-millionaire

Video

Syracuse Releases Uber-Dorky “What Does The Orange Say?” Video

Nation

Delany: Not our job to be 'minor leagues'

ADs suggest changes, not pay, for athletes

Blog

It's Time for Syracuse Orange's Centers to Step Up

SU Women's Basketball

Video of the female "Ricky Ledo" being recruited by SU

Other SU Sports

Video: Syracuse Rowing Programs Host 'Evening at Ten Eyck'

CNY

Lopez Lomong home and inviting local runners to 5K fun run at Tully ...

Syracuse-based Ephesus Lighting illuminating more arenas

SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry narrows search for president to five finalists

I-81 scoping meeting set for Nov. 13 in Syracuse

Miss America Nina Davuluri talks about racist tweets and loving Jay ...

Im conflicted. Something in me says USC you're stupid you picked flavor of the month over proven longevity, hop is/was a way better candidate. The other part of me says thank god they picked Andy enfield. We need hop, we love hop. This is where he belongs. We are fortunate.

Im conflicted. Something in me says USC you're stupid you picked flavor of the month over proven longevity, hop is/was a way better candidate. The other part of me says thank god they picked Andy enfield. We need hop, we love hop. This is where he belongs. We are fortunate.

I'm not conflicted at all--Hop is a GREAT recruiter. Not a good one, but one of the top recruiters in the nation. Losing him would have had an enormous negative impact.

Glad that he stayed in Orange. The countdown is on--if he didn't go to USC, he's not going anywhere. Fortunately for us.

I'm not conflicted at all--Hop is a GREAT recruiter. Not a good one, but one of the top recruiters in the nation. Losing him would have had an enormous negative impact.

Glad that he stayed in Orange. The countdown is on--if he didn't go to USC, he's not going anywhere. Fortunately for us.
I only meant for his sake. I was trying to not be selfish. Personally this is the best case scenario for syracuse and its fans... sans Igor.

Yesterday I posted on why I thought Hop would stay. This article simply confirms my conclusions.