Thursday/Friday tip times announced | Syracusefan.com

Thursday/Friday tip times announced

These late starts make me nervous. I don't think we have won one all year have we? How do you prepare for them?

These late starts make me nervous. I don't think we have won one all year have we? How do you prepare for them?
2011 we were the last team to tip-off and we beat Indiana State pretty comfortably.
Lost to Marquette second round on crap call by refs.

Use whatever is the latest science is to get these guys as much rest and recuperation as possible. Whatever we have at our disposal, use it now.

If I see any photo of these guys trudging to class in 3 feet of snow, I want them airlifted out and sent to a training center.
So long as we airlift some other students to a training center, we should be good.

Right, UNC?

Lookin' at you, NCAA.

Man, we really need to win on Wednesday. I'm obviously happy to just be in the tourney this year, as I think this team overachieved, but with the late start time on Friday night, it would make watching the first two days of the tournament so much more enjoyable.

Use whatever is the latest science is to get these guys as much rest and recuperation as possible. Whatever we have at our disposal, use it now.

If I see any photo of these guys trudging to class in 3 feet of snow, I want them airlifted out and sent to a training center.

No classes during spring break week.

Man, we really need to win on Wednesday. I'm obviously happy to just be in the tourney this year, as I think this team overachieved, but with the late start time on Friday night, it would make watching the first two days of the tournament so much more enjoyable.

That’s exactly what I was thinking as SOON as they announced we were the late game Wednesday.

A win on Wednesday and I’m riding that high on Thursday and Friday all the way to our game.

From your lips to god’s ears. I’m getting ready to get settled in for 24 hours of basketball over the next 48.

From your lips to god’s ears. I’m getting ready to get settled in for 24 hours of basketball over the next 48.

tenor.gif