Thus far its a 1 million dollar 40 year player that provides the needed offense | Syracusefan.com

Thus far its a 1 million dollar 40 year player that provides the needed offense

CaliCuse

All American
The high paid super stars are displaying nothing. Again we have Swisher who I like along with Grandy, Robinson and Tex coming up very small.Arod?Flashing all the signs of age have caught up with him and his ravaged drugged up body.:bang:

The high paid super stars are displaying nothing. Again we have Swisher who I like along with Grandy, Robinson and Tex coming up very small.Arod?Flashing all the signs of age have caught up with him and his ravaged drugged up body.:bang:
Baseball is the easiest sport to take away superstars.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Age is the biggest factor. Base ball is the the sport that requires reflexes that are the first thing to go when aging occurs.As a young man I played a lot of base ball. I was a better than decent hitter.When I was older ,I had more strength than before but I went to a batting cage in Millburn NJ where I was employed. I set the ball speed to very fast. The only thing I recall as a result was th ball hitting the wall at the back of the cage. I had no chance in catching up with one of those missiles.:crazy:

Age is the biggest factor. Base ball is the the sport that requires reflexes that are the first thing to go when aging occurs.As a young man I played a lot of base ball. I was a better than decent hitter.When I was older ,I had more strength than before but I went to a batting cage in Millburn NJ where I was employed. I set the ball speed to very fast. The only thing I recall as a result was th ball hitting the wall at the back of the cage. I had no chance in catching up with one of those missiles.:crazy:

I figure you must have aged a lot in the top of the 8th today. Happy to see you survived. Now say something nice about Sabathia. ;)