Ticket help. Villanova | Syracusefan.com

Ticket help. Villanova

jvbj01

All Conference
This question is for people who know Wells Fargo Center. I am looking at getting 2 ticket. Section 123 or 103 lower outside center is available. Also 202 or 214 is available. What would you choose? The 123 and 103 sections look decent from the computer view, but I can't decide. Thanks

This question is for people who know Wells Fargo Center. I am looking at getting 2 ticket. Section 123 or 103 lower outside center is available. Also 202 or 214 is available. What would you choose? The 123 and 103 sections look decent from the computer view, but I can't decide. Thanks

Just my own personal preference but i would go with the 123 or 103. I have never had a bad seat in the 100 level at WFC. Upstairs, 200 level, is way too high for me.

On a related note, is it McFadden's or Broad St Bullies for pre and post..?

Thanks PhiliDad. The lower seats are actually less
expensive, but they are in the corner.

Go Cuse!

Just my own personal preference but i would go with the 123 or 103. I have never had a bad seat in the 100 level at WFC. Upstairs, 200 level, is way too high for me.

On a related note, is it McFadden's or Broad St Bullies for pre and post..?
That's the real question. I have 6 hours of drinking to do between the two games at WFC.

That's the real question. I have 6 hours of drinking to do between the two games at WFC.

A suggestion if you don't want to hang around the arena bars. Easy subway ride

http://www.pubonpassyunkeast.com/

Take the Broad St. line (Orange line, of course) north 3 stops to Tasker/Morris, go east on Tasker to Passyunk, left on Passyunk about 2.5 blocks. Bar is on the right. Very good beer selection, good food.

A suggestion if you don't want to hang around the arena bars. Easy subway ride

http://www.pubonpassyunkeast.com/

Take the Broad St. line (Orange line, of course) north 3 stops to Tasker/Morris, go east on Tasker to Passyunk, left on Passyunk about 2.5 blocks. Bar is on the right. Very good beer selection, good food.

and you might as well go to Pat's as long as you're in the neighborhood. Mediocre cheesesteak but great atmosphere. Avoid Geno's.