Ticket Questions | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Questions

Orangemen

All Conference
If you buy from a school, do you get Sat and Mon tix, or just tix to the day(s) that team plays?

In a 70,000 football stadium, what will the ticket situation be on the street before the game? Will there be a lot of tix available? how much markup would you expect?

If you buy from a school, do you get Sat and Mon tix, or just tix to the day(s) that team plays?

In a 70,000 football stadium, what will the ticket situation be on the street before the game? Will there be a lot of tix available? how much markup would you expect?

If you buy from the school you get both days/three games.

With 70K seats there will be a lot on the street. However, being that there are 70K seats there are a lot of crappy seats. Semi finals are tough but not impossible. Final game you can get in under face value easily.

Orange46R, do you think it is cheaper to get the tickets in person or getting them early in the week? i figure prices will go down as people get scared they didn't sell their ticket and want to dump them. i have a feeling prices will spike tomorrow with the duke/louisville crowd and michigan/florida crowd

Where is the best place to try and buy tickets for the final if we're fortunate and win the semi? Stand outside the Dome late Saturday night or on Sunday or Monday?

Ticket prices always go down as you get closer to an event. Nobody wants to be left hanging onto tickets as once the games are over they are worthless.

I would wait until a few hours before the final game to make a purchase.

With that being said, if you can find tix for whatever you feel comfortable spending then grab them when you have the opportunity - final fours don't come around every year if you are making the trip down and don't want to deal with the hassle before tipoff then grab tix when you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom