Ticket Stubs? | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Stubs?

KilaKaelb

Walk On
Hey guys, new member here. I am super excited that there is this place for CUSE fans.

I have a question. I went to the February 15th game v NC State. I was wondering if anyone has a ticket stub from that game and are willing to possibly sell it to me?

Thanks!

Hey guys, new member here. I am super excited that there is this place for CUSE fans.

I have a question. I went to the February 15th game v NC State. I was wondering if anyone has a ticket stub from that game and are willing to possibly sell it to me?

Thanks!

SU fan...welcome. Contact JackBauer on the board via PM he might be able to hook you up.

bump.

I see Jack put it out on facebook looking for help. I emailed a couple of my friends who were at the game. Crossing fingers!

Thanks!

Kila...if you live in NC we are offering tickets for $25 or so to the Cuse@Wake Forest Football game in the Fall. If able come join us...a great way to meet fellow crazies. You'll never feel like an outsider at another SU Away game.

Thanks!

Taco Bell gets all my Ticket Stubs!!!!

awesome.gif

Kila...if you live in NC we are offering tickets for $25 or so to the Cuse@Wake Forest Football game in the Fall. If able come join us...a great way to meet fellow crazies. You'll never feel like an outsider at another SU Away game.

I don't live in the NC area. I am from Jersey. I am more of a Basketball fan than football anyway. If there are any groups in the Jersey area going, I am down. I actually made my first trip to the Dome this year and that is why I want that stub. I only have the print out of the ticket and wanted the actual stub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom