Tickets for Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Tickets for Saturday

Probably because that glorified high school gym only seats a few thousand.

Remember when duke fans were wondering why we treated the first duke game as such a big deal? "It's just a regular season game".

$1000 bucks just to get in the building dukies? Why is the demand so high? It's just a regular season game.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jessela...-expensive-in-college-basketball-this-season/

Exactly 9 tickets remain left for sale on stubhub, starting at $1800+

I don't think Duke has an electronic/print at home options so ticket options on stubhub for Duke are UPS or pickup only and with game being in tommorrow UPS option is now gone so only thing left are pickup. Obviously there weren't many tickets available anyways, but that's the reason the number of tickets dropped from like 40-60 down to 9 and price left changed from $1000 range to $1800 range.

Remember when duke fans were wondering why we treated the first duke game as such a big deal? "It's just a regular season game".

$1000 bucks just to get in the building dukies? Why is the demand so high? It's just a regular season game.

Because its Syracuse :)

The $1,800 is the asking price. I can ask $1,800 for my dirty socks. Doesn't mean I'll get it. I don't think many tickets are changing hands. The people who buy Duke season tickets have to contribute at least $7,500 a year for the privilege of buying those season tickets, which run about $1,000 each. That means Duke ticket holders are very highly motivated to attend a big game like this and very unlikely to sell their tickets for anything other than a ridiculous amount of money.