Tickets for season ticket holders -- TONIGHT | Syracusefan.com

Tickets for season ticket holders -- TONIGHT

cto

Administrator
Just got this message from SU. You can buy just tickets -- not a package. It looks like someone might have listened to some of the posts here.

Monday, April 1, 2013Dear SU Season Ticket Holder:The SU men's basketball team will play in the Final Four of the2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship! The games take place on April 6 and 8 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta GA. The ticket package is $310 per seat (two games on Saturday and the championship game on Monday), including convenience fees. A limited number of ticket packages for the Final Four will go on sale to 2012-13 SU Season Ticket Holders from 9:00 pm tonight until Tuesday morning, April 2 at 9:00 am online viaSUAthletics.com (click MyCuse Account in the upper right corner). There is a maximum of 4 packages per account, a first-come, first-served basis. The Carrier Dome Box Office

While it was nice to get the email... it was probably too late for many, who have already made alternative arrangements. For some of us locals, the 4 ticket limit is also an issue.

Hopefully SUAD will learn from this for future events. I wonder what they would've done if the FF was in an alumni-heavy location (e.g. NYC). If I only needed 4, I'd be all over this... you roll the dice with location, they could be better than what others have gotten elsewhere.

Just got this message from SU. You can buy just tickets -- not a package. It looks like someone might have listened to some of the posts here.

Monday, April 1, 2013Dear SU Season Ticket Holder:The SU men's basketball team will play in the Final Four of the2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship! The games take place on April 6 and 8 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta GA. The ticket package is $310 per seat (two games on Saturday and the championship game on Monday), including convenience fees. A limited number of ticket packages for the Final Four will go on sale to 2012-13 SU Season Ticket Holders from 9:00 pm tonight until Tuesday morning, April 2 at 9:00 am online viaSUAthletics.com (click MyCuse Account in the upper right corner). There is a maximum of 4 packages per account, a first-come, first-served basis. The Carrier Dome Box Office
There is no place to buy tickets on the web site referenced.

I am not impressed or amused.

Not showing up for me yet... Anyone else?

There is no place to buy tickets on the web site referenced.

I am not impressed or amused.

No way would that be an April fools joke... No way. Right?!

Nope... MyCuse Account is only set up to take my payments for football and basketball season tickets.

Oops!

Nope... MyCuse Account is only set up to take my payments for football and basketball season tickets.

Oops!

So are they not for sAle today?

<------------- this guy is frustrated.

Gin and tonic time

<------------- this guy is frustrated.

Gin and tonic time
Me too... I was able to cut my party down to 4... but now there are no tickets to be had. argh

THEY ARE UPPPPPPPP!!!! JUST GOT 4!

Are you assigned seats?

i dont believe anyone is yet. you dont find out until you pick them up. i would imagine the sooner you buy, the better they are.

The tickets definitely are now available. Does anyone have a remote clue as to where the seats or located? There were two options for the same price ($310 per ticket for the full package, semis and champ game). Are they in nosebleed central, or worse nosebleed end or corner?

The tickets definitely are now available. Does anyone have a remote clue as to where the seats or located? There were two options for the same price ($310 per ticket for the full package, semis and champ game). Are they in nosebleed central, or worse nosebleed end or corner?

They wouldnt dare give us those seats! Would they ?

this is a guess... but in 2003 we did roughly the same thing and sat in the 200 level corner.

but i had the PERFECT angle on Hak's block.

i dont believe anyone is yet. you dont find out until you pick them up. i would imagine the sooner you buy, the better they are.
They may take contribution level into account as well... we'll see.

Seats could be OK or could be bad. No way to know. I don't know how they were in 2003... I would expect these to be similar to SU's batch at that time.

Do you have to buy all three sessions? I can't make Saturday, but I have faith that I'll need one for Monday night. Any ideas on how I should go about that?

Do you have to buy all three sessions? I can't make Saturday, but I have faith that I'll need one for Monday night. Any ideas on how I should go about that?

scalp when you get here. the demand goes WAYY down. you should be able to get for a little over face.

Show up on Monday. Alternatively, check the main tickets thread. Someone there is selling the Monday tix. Good luck!

Monday night is the easiest ticket around...I'd wait and get one. If you don't care where you sit...$20 should get you in the building n Monday.

I finally got mine from this site too. Thanks for posting this cto. Would not have checked my email until Tuesday morning.