Tickets procured - GAME ON! | Syracusefan.com

Tickets procured - GAME ON!

Timonen

All Conference
pleased with myself for not gobbling up the first available and trusting that a connection would come through.

i'm balancing the Cuse stuff with a bunch of Coaches vs. Cancer work over the weekend, but can officially ascend the ladder to cloud 9. look forward to meeting folks from the board over the weekend. let's do this!

pleased with myself for not gobbling up the first available and trusting that a connection would come through.

i'm balancing the Cuse stuff with a bunch of Coaches vs. Cancer work over the weekend, but can officially ascend the ladder to cloud 9. look forward to meeting folks from the board over the weekend. let's do this!

1 thing I have found when it comes to Cuse events... good things happen.

We are like a family and people tend to love to help other people out. Even if it comes from outside the Cuse family, its almost like they see the love (obsession) and feel so sorry for us that they tend to lend a helping hand as well.

I'd like to give a big shout out to TomCat for Thursday last week and to the 4 Cuse fans who literally just handed us their elite 8 game tickets at Clydes on Thurs night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom