Tickets to SU/BC very hard to come by | Syracusefan.com

Tickets to SU/BC very hard to come by

Eric15

Living Legend
If you're a family of four looking to sit in the lower level, be prepared to spend a total of almost $40 on tickets.

Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 12.09.28 PM.png

$40?! That is OUTRAGEOUS! They better include a unicorn-driven carriage to take me from my house to the game!

/Typical SU fan

$40?! That is OUTRAGEOUS! They better include a unicorn-driven carriage to take me from my house to the game!

/Typical SU fan

What's that you say? We're either down or up 14 points at the start of the 4th quarter? Fire up the unicorn-driven carriage, because this game is over and we have to beat the crowd.

That pricing is devaluing their product (not what's on the field). If they would raise prices they would get better attendance due to the improved perception.

That pricing is devaluing their product (not what's on the field). If they would raise prices they would get better attendance due to the improved perception.
Yeah. That's how college sports work in Boston.

College sports in any area that views itself as a pro sports area. Syracuse doesn't have a pro sports team but is so tied to the Yankees, Bills, and Giants it might as well be a pro sports town. The what have you done for me lately attitude is much stronger than in some other regions.

I took this as tongue in cheek, but after reading some other posts, it seems like others are not.

If you've read the BC message board this week, that's exactly what their fanbase wants the administration to feel. The fans have spoken. Addazzio is a lame duck at best right now.

I took this as tongue in cheek, but after reading some other posts, it seems like others are not.

If you've read the BC message board this week, that's exactly what their fanbase wants the administration to feel. The fans have spoken. Addazzio is a lame duck at best right now.
My comment was definitely tongue in cheek, in response to people that have said we shouldn't lower ours temporarily until interest improves.

If only they would reduce the stadium capacity. It would drive up the demand and as a consequence the ticket prices.

bc.jpg
I understand if you show up wearing one of these hats they will pay you $40 to attend.

True, total sports town, BC gets page 4 of the globes sports' page. Dont expect a Bob Ryan siting tomorrow among the 20k .

I'm here now virtually not one person gives s flyin theres a game tommorow. I mean literally not one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom