Tiller to the Saints. | Syracusefan.com

Tiller to the Saints.

Happy for him. I wonder how much pull DM had for him here?

Good opportunity for him. Polian was just talking about how important having massive guards is to the Saints offense. If nothing else, Tiller is massive.

Congrats Tiller!

Good move going to SU from Nassau. Love to see SU linemen being drafted.

Good opportunity for him. Polian was just talking about how important having massive guards is to the Saints offense. If nothing else, Tiller is massive.

with all the great food down there loaded with grease and butter,i smell a 40 pound weight gain if he sticks...but congrats to him

with all the great food down there loaded with grease and butter,i smell a 40 pound weight gain if he sticks...but congrats to him

Jumbo-laya

Here's an interesting factoid.

Andrew Tiller was selected 20 places higher than New England picked Tom Brady in 2000.

Both went in the 6th round, Tiller at #179 & Brady at 199 overall.

I think that Tiller will make a good pro guy has good feet for his size needs to become a bit more physical.

"Tiller is a hard-fighter and a bulldozer in the run game. Doesn't bend well, and stays too upright - Marrone couldn't get his footwork perfected in three seasons. Similarly to Carl Nicks, who Doug Marrone helped turn into a star, Tiller has massive size and potential that needs careful coaching.
Should he continue the personal progress and physical improvement he's made in since his 400-pound junior college days, Tiller could follow a track similar to Nicks in New Orleans. Pushed up 225 an embarrassing 16 times at the combine, bringing to question the amount of muscle in the mass. Near the bottom of all offensive linemen in the jumps, did respectively in the agility drills. "

Kenny Wilkerson

Happy he got picked. But he is walking into a nightmare situation in New Orleans. Head Coach suspended. The head coach taking his place will be suspended for some games. An unhappy QB who refuses to sign a contract with them and is fighting with the commish in the media. The GM involved in "Spygate 2." And player suspensions on the defensive side of the ball about to be handed out.

It's a miserable situation down there, the worst in the entire league by a mile. I hope the circus around that team doesn't eat up the wide-eyed rookies they added and a good rookie like Tiller. Hard enough making a transition to the NFL, throw the beyond horrible situation in New Orleans and it might be even more difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom