Time for ND to choose | Syracusefan.com

Time for ND to choose

normaliswear

All Conference
If this Maryland Rutgers thing happens it very well could lead to FSU and Clem to the B12... maybe even 2 more to EACH of the SEC, Big12, and Big10. If ND wants a solid ACC as a future landing spot, it better commit full time to it or its only landing spot later on will be hat in hand to the Big10.

They're currently occupied with wiping their butts with Wake Forest.
I don't like Notre Dame and I really don't like Brian Kelly but they're a seriously good football team.
Having talent players is nice but consistently executing at a high level is amazing.
Sorry if I'm derailing this.

The question is, does ND all in keep FSU and Clempson in the fold? If those two bolt, we're almost back to being in the NNBE.

The question is, does ND all in keep FSU and Clempson in the fold? If those two bolt, we're almost back to being in the NNBE.
actually, new-old big east

Like I said, there needs to be a conference call tonight with Swofford, ND, PSU and MD. Lay out the future and the $$$ and put a stake in the heart of the BIG. Time to take the gloves off. You can certainly make the case to PSU that they are better off playing teams in their own time zone, not to mention against many of their old historical rivals.

The BIG thinks it's all that, but it really isn't.

Like I said, there needs to be a conference call tonight with Swofford, ND, PSU and MD. Lay out the future and the $$$ and put a stake in the heart of the BIG. Time to take the gloves off. You can certainly make the case to PSU that they are better off playing teams in their own time zone, not to mention against many of their old historical rivals.

The BIG thinks it's all that, but it really isn't.
BIG is the I'd rather be watching paint dry conference.

I think the move ND would likely make would be to move their olympic sports to the Big 10, and not feel boxed out. The Big 10 has always been an option for Notre Dame and that window closing, may cause them to rethink things