Time for NHL Center Ice?????? | Syracusefan.com

Time for NHL Center Ice??????

DonLightfoot

All Conference
My Raiders got slaughtered the last two games. My Orange hoops team sure doesn't have it in gear, My Islanders and Bruins are both playing really well so it may be time to find something else to pass the winter. I don't watch NBA (unless Melo is playing on TV at a decent hour). What makes this so frustrating is that with the ACCN I will have more SU TV games this year than I've had since The Big East days.

My Raiders got slaughtered the last two games. My Orange hoops team sure doesn't have it in gear, My Islanders and Bruins are both playing really well so it may be time to find something else to pass the winter. I don't watch NBA (unless Melo is playing on TV at a decent hour). What makes this so frustrating is that with the ACCN I will have more SU TV games this year than I've had since The Big East days.
laugh all you want, but for the first time in my long life, I turned off the game and put on the Bruins. And if liverpool was playing, I would have watched them as well.

I watched Hockey. Had the cuse game on in the background. But goodness... hard to even have on in background.