Time to do what real fans do | Syracusefan.com

Time to do what real fans do

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Reflect on the positives/negatives and lessons learned of this year..

Get excited and discuss next year and the future...

And support the football team! Be a Syracuse University fan not just a Syracuse basketball fan.

Also, for the love of god... if I see one more comment blaming G's shoes for the loss. Granted it's undeniable stupidity, cost us points and was avoidable... lets be honest we had some bigger let downs.

The past few days have been rough for me. But now I'm excited for the football summer practices, and next years football and basketball seasons!

LGO

Hunt for heisman!

Obokoh for the Wooden! :cool: SUballSUballSUballSUballSUball

Reflect on the positives/negatives and lessons learned of this year..

Get excited and discuss next year and the future...

And support the football team! Be a Syracuse University fan not just a Syracuse basketball fan.

Also, for the love of god... if I see one more comment blaming G's shoes for the loss. Granted it's undeniable stupidity, cost us points and was avoidable... lets be honest we had some bigger let downs.

The past few days have been rough for me. But now I'm excited for the football summer practices, and next years football and basketball seasons!

LGO

Hunt for heisman!

Obokoh Grant/Ennis for the Wooden! :cool: SUballSUballSUballSUballSUball
Fixed one little part for you. ;)

Fixed one little part for you. ;)
I firmly believe that Obokoh will come off the bench next year and Jesus himself will bless Chinoso with the positive karma Syracuse has earned and Obokoh will transform into the next DC.