Time to release some endorphins | Syracusefan.com

Time to release some endorphins

I know it was far from just Hak, and that Melo and Gmac and the rest of the team were equally if not more important, but think about it - where might we be if not for that one miraculous play. Probably the greatest block in ncca tournament history.

I know it was far from just Hak, and that Melo and Gmac and the rest of the team were equally if not more important, but think about it - where might we be if not for that one miraculous play. Probably the greatest block in ncca tournament history.

The 2-3 zone would not be talked about and respected a lot less than it is now. Recruiting would not be as good. People would never stop talking about how in JBs career he never won a NC. Heck, the way Orange fans are people would probably be calling for JBs resignation every year. It would be pretty bad. I remember back in 2000, 2001, 2002 people were already talking about JB not winning a NC.

It's funny at the time I think it was the 2nd or 3rd time I watched the Orange play for a NC. You know it's a big game. But at the time I did not realize it would be probably be the biggest game in my lifetime for an Orange BB fan. Since 2010 I've really thought and felt we would have played for another NC by now. A little bad luck in my opinion. Oh well, maybe 2014-15 will be the year!

Greatest sports memory of my life.
I remember the 69' & 86' Mets, the LT-Parcells Giants, & the 94' Rangers- but all I ever prayed for was a win by the Cuse in bball.
As a sign said when the Rangers finally won: "Now I can die in peace".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom