Time to remember: Every game highlight for 25-0 | Syracusefan.com

Time to remember: Every game highlight for 25-0

Good find. Thanks for posting.

i want to win the last game, not the meaningless ones.
If you don't win more than 20 games during the regular season,,,, you don't get an opportunity to play in (much less win) the last game.

BTW: This is a great video. I had forgotten how good ... and how important ... Trevor Cooney was to the team up to and through the 2/3 Notre Dame game at at the Dome. He was clearly the difference in some of those games.

Last edited:
If you don't win more than 20 games during the regular season,,,, you don't get an opportunity to play in (much less win) the last game.

BTW: This is a great video. I had forgotten how good ... and how important ... Trevor Cooney was to the team through the Notre Dame game at at the Dome. He was clearly the difference in some of those games.
I waded through all the other games (with enjoyment) waiting for that Notre Dame game but, in the process, was reminded how many games TC was a very big factor.

Reactions: cto
I have been saying that our fan base is very down on TC for no very good reason. He is a very very good player. If somebody, anybody, can take a little bit of pressure off him from the defense, he will murder teams.

yes, yes. That is why when we are winning games the internet is down in Florida.
u don't know what is going to happen? jb has been doing this for more than 30 years. hes won once. it isn't a coincidence that he had melo. I don't see melo here. I hope cms is close, but we'll see. this model isn't the best one to follow. Calhoun's is superior by far.

u don't know what is going to happen? jb has been doing this for more than 30 years. hes won once. it isn't a coincidence that he had melo. I don't see melo here. I hope cms is close, but we'll see. this model isn't the best one to follow. Calhoun's is superior by far.
JB got to 3 title games against great programs. Calhoun also got to 3 title games. Played against 1 great program. They won all 3 and we won 1. The difference isn't anything like you try to make it. How many titles has Izzo won? Bill Self?

JB got to 3 title games against great programs. Calhoun also got to 3 title games. Played against 1 great program. They won all 3 and we won 1. The difference isn't anything like you try to make it. How many titles has Izzo won? Bill Self?
Calhoun won last year too even though he retired

i want to win the last game, not the meaningless ones.
It sure would suck being a fan of this sport if the only meaningful game played each year was the championship game.

I have been saying that our fan base is very down on TC for no very good reason. He is a very very good player. If somebody, anybody, can take a little bit of pressure off him from the defense, he will murder teams.

Probably because his 3pt% was terrible during ACC play

Great video. In 115 years of SU basketball, we have won 25 straight just this once. The prior record was 20 straight - not counting 1961-62 season, when we lost 22 straight.:oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom