Time to take care of business tonight | Syracusefan.com

Time to take care of business tonight

Us, Marquette or GTown will win the Big East. GTown has the easiest schedule, but lucky for us we still control our own destiny.

Us, Marquette or GTown will win the Big East. GTown has the easiest schedule, but lucky for us we still control our own destiny.

Don't count out Louisville. They will be there in the end. I think Marquette is a bit over rated and will lose a few down the stretch. If we hold serve at home and win the ones we are supposed to on the road we will be in good shape.

Don't count out Louisville. They will be there in the end. I think Marquette is a bit over rated and will lose a few down the stretch. If we hold serve at home and win the ones we are supposed to on the road we will be in good shape.
Pitt is the team that worries me. With 4 losses and a pretty easy schedule they could sneak into that top spot. Huge game with marquette that i actually hope marquette wins to give them 5 losses.

Bottom line is we need to keep winning. The gtown/marquette games are going to decide everything. Win both and we probably seal the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitt is the team that worries me. With 4 losses and a pretty easy schedule they could sneak into that top spot. Huge game with marquette that i actually hope marquette wins to give them 5 losses.

Bottom line is we need to keep winning. The gtown/marquette games are going to decide everything. Win both and we probably seal the deal.

Agreed. Would like to see Marquette win today also. Cuse has just got to take care of their own business and see what happens. Today and Wednesday needs to be "work on the offense" games. Get MCW distributing instead of shooting and get BT and JSouth back in rhythm. We wont win games with MCW having 1 assist.

Agreed. Would like to see Marquette win today also. Cuse has just got to take care of their own business and see what happens. Today and Wednesday needs to be "work on the offense" games. Get MCW distributing instead of shooting and get BT and JSouth back in rhythm. We wont win games with MCW having 1 assist.

or 17 points

Agree. Today at Marquette might well be Pitt's last chance to lose a game. They could seriously run the table after today. Our two games with GTown and at Marquette will decide our fate. We could finish first or fifth if we tank in those games with shooting brick fests.

Here, here Marsh. Time to get back on track.

Let's Go Orange!!!

17 shot attempts, you mean?

either way....i was speaking of points against uconn since that was the game he had only 1 assist, which he actually only had 15

either way....i was speaking of points against uconn since that was the game he had only 1 assist, which he actually only had 15

Got it. Got me all confused bc in two of our losses he jacked up 17 shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom