Class of 2015 - Timothy Bowers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Timothy Bowers

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

image.jpg

Does Bowers remind any one of Doug Hogue?

image.jpg

Does Bowers remind any one of Doug Hogue?

I see the Hogue resemblance. I haven't checked his measurables but I see some Broyld in there too. Kid's an athlete no doubt about it. I think I see more of a Defensive guy though, which Doug turned out to be tremendous at and I'm pretty sure a number of guys think the same about Ashton.

I wish all high school videos were of this quality, very good angles, crystal clear, close to the action and right on the subject.

Kid is a good athlete, depending on how much he grows you could see how he could play a number of positions, DE, LB, TE, WR.

He has very good hands on offense & defense, on those two, one-handed interceptions he made it look as easy as taking candy from a baby.

In open field defensive coverage situations he squares then locks up his man.

When running the ball he has very good field vision and makes cuts at the right time.

That being said, his level of competition doesn't look very good, I didn't see any elite size or speed.

He hasn't been offered yet, I wonder how his grades and the other prerequisites such as character, attitude etc are?

On the face of it he looks like an interesting prospect.

Last edited:
I see the Hogue resemblance. I haven't checked his measurables but I see some Broyld in there too. Kid's an athlete no doubt about it. I think I see more of a Defensive guy though, which Doug turned out to be tremendous at and I'm pretty sure a number of guys think the same about Ashton.
One site lists him at 6-1 185 with a 4.5/40 Pos WR/CB with interest from us, Rutgers, UMass & Stony Brook

Looks like a SS or OLB. Pretty athletic, great ball skills. I saw his film a couple months ago and was impressed. I dont know where he's at academically. Another NY kid film that looked good was Hergy Mayala.

Another NY kid film that looked good was Hergy Mayala.

Mayala and his teammate were offered by Rutgers today while visiting there.

I will have to check out his film. I only see us taking 1, maybe 2 WR's, but would assume we take a run at a high end wr prospect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom