per OE article:

down to 3 - Cuse, Nebraska, WVU

decision in mid november

I would love to land this kid.

per OE article:

down to 3 - Cuse, Nebraska, WVU

decision in mid november

I would love to land this kid.
going to be very tough to beat Nebraska - sounds like he was blown away on his official out there. Hopefully after thinking things over he wants to stay closer to home.

thats my feelings as well -- nebraska wowed him, hopefully mom wants him closer

We've been burnt on the "mom wants them closer" thing before. But every recruit and situation is different so let's hope this one goes our way.

Tough to compete with ndamakong suh's locker rooms and fball facilities out there. Maybe our staff feels really good about their chances here. Maybe they're already including him as a commit. ;)

Texted from my Droid...

It sucks having to see in that article only one mention of Syracuse as a contender, then they go and mention stuff about how many "runners" from the WPAL are going to Syracuse. We do have two (atleast) guys coming in next year from that same league, and they don't even mention them? Strange.

down to three and Scout still doesn't have us listed with an offer. Feel better every day that I left that place.

Okay, I'll plead ignorance since I haven't been following recruiting as closely this year...who is TJ Neal? What position/star rating/measurements/hometown?

TJ Neal, 3-Start, #15 rated MLB from McKeesport HS in PA, near Pittsburgh. Offers from Auburn, Florida, Nebraska, USC, Texas Tech, Tennessee. http://rutgers.At their request, th...from this site./a.z?s=183&p=8&c=1&nid=5293030

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom