TJ Taylor | Syracusefan.com

TJ Taylor

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Just before T.J. Taylor was to visit Rutgers unofficially Wednesday, Syracuse jumped into the fray by offering the South Brunswick High (Monmouth Junction, N.J.) receiver/safety. He spoke to At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. about the offer, and the position Syracuse wants him to play.

http://syracuse.sc_ut.com/a.z?s=185&p=2&c=1187160​

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2013-recruiting-profiles/67875-13-nj-ath-tj-taylor.html

Just before T.J. Taylor was to visit Rutgers unofficially Wednesday, Syracuse jumped into the fray by offering the South Brunswick High (Monmouth Junction, N.J.) receiver/safety. He spoke to ********* about the offer, and the position Syracuse wants him to play.

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2013-recruiting-profiles/67875-13-nj-ath-tj-taylor.html

They're going to be burnin this year when we go into NJ and get a kid or two who they want. Bank on it.

I think it's safe to say that this year's RU class (2012) is probably the last highly ranked class they will get, unless something extraordinary happens with the BE or RU gets invited to a bigger conference. I expect them to fall in the 50's and below, starting with the 2013 class.

I think it's safe to say that this year's RU class (2012) is probably the last highly ranked class they will get, unless something extraordinary happens with the BE or RU gets invited to a bigger conference. I expect them to fall in the 50's and below, starting with the 2013 class.

You can say this is going to happen year after year. Kids will continue to buy in.

I think they will continue to get higher ranked classes than us for the next two or three years -- it will not be a sudden drop ... they need a few questionable seasons and uncertainty added before things change

You can say this is going to happen year after year. Kids will continue to buy in.

We'll see. Their 2013 class is not shaping up so well, so far.

“I really like Taylor’s length and athleticism,” said Brian Dohn of ScarletReport.com. “His frame needs to mature and he needs to add strength, but he is definitely a prospect with a high ceiling. I also like his mentality. He likes to hit and isn’t afraid of contact.
“Give him a year or two in Jeremy Cole’s strength program and he can be a very good player. His upside is tremendous.” http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/06/rutgers_football_lands_south_b.html

DOHN!!! Miss that guy.

I think they will continue to get higher ranked classes than us for the next two or three years -- it will not be a sudden drop ... they need a few questionable seasons and uncertainty added before things change

I don't. Our class will be ranked higher this year. Their class so far looks pretty whimpy.

“I really like Taylor’s length and athleticism,” said Brian Dohn of ScarletReport.com. “His frame needs to mature and he needs to add strength, but he is definitely a prospect with a high ceiling. I also like his mentality. He likes to hit and isn’t afraid of contact.
“Give him a year or two in Jeremy Cole’s strength program and he can be a very good player. His upside is tremendous.” http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2012/06/rutgers_football_lands_south_b.html
DOHN!!! Miss that guy.

Dohn is a rutgirls tool.

We'll see. Their 2013 class is not shaping up so well, so far.

Why? Because of their star rankings? I've seen the four NJ commits play live multiple times. Three of the four are the type of playmakers that SU should be recruiting. The Cioffi kid just got the #2 seed in the NJ Meet of Champions 100m. The only one I don't consider to be a playmaker is Tsimis but I watched him torch a highly regarded d-1 prospect from bosco TWICE last season.

SU can get these types of kids but they are too busy recruiting THE SAME KIND OF KID in michigan, indiana, georgia, etc...Meanwhile there are kids less than four hours away they are missing. SU does not need to recruit nationally. They are wasting time and resources trying to do this.

Obviously I have a huge bias towards NJ football.

Why? Because of their star rankings? I've seen the four NJ commits play live multiple times. Three of the four are the type of playmakers that SU should be recruiting. The Cioffi kid just got the #2 seed in the NJ Meet of Champions 100m. The only one I don't consider to be a playmaker is Tsimis but I watched him torch a highly regarded d-1 prospect from bosco TWICE last season.

SU can get these types of kids but they are too busy recruiting THE SAME KIND OF KID in michigan, indiana, georgia, etc...Meanwhile there are kids less than four hours away they are missing. SU does not need to recruit nationally. They are wasting time and resources trying to do this.

I understand your bias, but if we go into NJ we have to compete with RU, UConn, PSU, and whoever else. These other states we go to we are going after kids that are probably slightly better than the NJ kids because they play better competition. The major positive there is that there are very few second tier teams in those states we have to compete with or there are just so many recruits that we get the ones that fall through the cracks. We are better off going elsewhere to get kids, and no offense but I would rather have a kid from Ga, Oh, Mich, Fla, etc before I got a kid from NJ or NY.

I like the Texas QB we just got. I'll take him over any of those NJ bafoons you mentioned.

Yes. I have a bias towards PA HS football being from there but I still like getting players from Miami Central HS and Temple HS (Texas) knowing that their teams would likely trash most in this state. Think the same could be said for NJ as well.