huh

• da

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • da

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

igor

2nd String
nd to the acc. football will follow shortly. acc will announce shortly a marriage with msg. either uconn or louisville to acc. tournament will be so much bigger. acc will announce billion dollar deal for basketball.

nd to the acc. football will follow shortly. acc will announce shortly a marriage with msg. either uconn or louisville to acc. tournament will be so much bigger. acc will announce billion dollar deal for basketball.
You forgot to add that the Cubs will win the world series next year too.

Ethan Cole.

I hope you are correct. I would much rather have L'ville over UConn. I think Lville has the total upper hand in the athletics department, it's that pesky academic ranking that keeps getting in the way.

Great poll question. I was torn between "da" and "da" but ultimately settled on "da."

Great. Another sports Nostradamus with a gut feeling.

Maybe igor is just confused and that isn't a poll question at all... I'll clarify...igor: the Stones song is actually..."Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)" Good try though. That's a very solid song on an underrated Stones album.

Great. Another sports Nostradamus with a gut feeling.
Please understand that Igor is Nostradamus' 10th generation grandson. There is nobody on this board that comes up with greater prognostications than Igor.
Oh---it was really Duh! he was trying to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom