To be honest... | Syracusefan.com

To be honest...

Opus

Starter
I don't care about the 'Ville or Depaul games. As long as we win at Hoya Suxa I will be happy. Attack if you want. I really don't care.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362194399.397665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want tomorrow because we then leapfrog Louisville for a pod and it would help more to get a double bye in the BET.
I understand. Just not feeling confident. I hope they prove me wrong.

I don't care about the 'Ville or Depaul games. As long as we win at Hoya Suxa I will be happy. Attack if you want. I really don't care.

This is not the time of year to "settle" as fans or as a team. Everyone needs to be "all in" every game from here on out. Kick some Big East and NCAA tournament @ss.

Sign me up for 12 in a row.
Why not us? Why not now?!!!

Im a realist and blinded by my fan hood sometimes but this team doesnt have the tools in the shed to win it all. Even though it hurts me to say it.

The tools are ther if they come together. 2 NBA first rounders. 4 year starter senior guard. 7 footer and a guy that can drop 20 for us on the bench. A couple big young forwards. CJ!!!
HOF coach too... Stranger things have happened.

The tools are ther if they come together. 2 NBA first rounders. 4 year starter senior guard. 7 footer and a guy that can drop 20 for us on the bench. A couple big young forwards. CJ!!!

Uh, who is the 7 footer and the two NBA first rounders? Bizarre!

Who is the 2nd first rounder and while you're at it, who is the 7 footer?

Uh, who is the 7 footer and the two NBA first rounders? Bizarre!
MCW and Grant are first rounders. Baye is close to 7 feet...

MCW and Grant are first rounders. Baye is close to 7 feet...
Grants not a 1st rounder this year, maybe in the future. And for Baye thats all you could come up with lol. What we have is sweet 16 at best. Hope im wrong.

Grants not a 1st rounder this year, maybe in the future. And for Baye thats all you could come up with lol. What we have is sweet 16 at best. Hope im wrong.

Back to the other board for him, lol. I almost spit up my IPA reading that. Good stuff!

Apparently there's a " I don't care if we lose all our games as long as we beat gtown ill be happy" side of town.

side of town.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

It must be more like a 5 corner intersection, because there is also a heavily populated corner!

albany you used to be so optimistic! Believe me, look around at the fan bases of the other top teams in the country and most of them don't think their good enough to make a run either; teams like St.Louis and Memphis are probably more confident than Michigan and Arizona.

However, we definitely have "enough tools in the shed".

albany you used to be so optimistic! Believe me, look around at the fan bases of the other top teams in the country and most of them don't think their good enough to make a run either; teams like St.Louis and Memphis are probably more confident than Michigan and Arizona.

However, we definitely have "enough tools in the shed".

We cant score, if we are not hitting shots like we have so many times this season we're not winning. Especially during the tourny. My hope has dwindled. We have all streaky shooters and not one go to scorer. Its who ever has the hot hand and thats not gonna take us anywhere. We have one nba player going next season(MCW) and thats mostly based on his potential to get better under nba coaching and drills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom