To the Entire Team | Syracusefan.com

To the Entire Team

This was a great season on the court. Will miss scoop, kjo, dion, Reese, & matt t's smile. Hope this will not be the last Syracuse game that jimmy b. Coaches.

This was a great season on the court. Will miss scoop, kjo, dion, Reese, & matt t's smile. Hope this will not be the last Syracuse game that jimmy b. Coaches.

Jim Boeheim will be back, i expect we will be in the BE still next year. And i believe Hopkins will take it the following year as we enter the ACC

Dont worry

It was an absolute pleasure. I feel bad for everyone who wont allow themselves to enjoy the entire ride because they missed a great one. I really wish it could have lasted a little longer though.

Great, great, great season, 34-3, BE Champions, Elite 8... If you aren't satisfied with a season like that, you may need your head examined.

Great, great, great season, 34-3, BE Champions, Elite 8... If you aren't satisfied with a season like that, you may need your head examined.

You are right that in most every context it was a "great" season. But for a fanbase that has the expectations and aspirations of being lumped with the top-tier programs, it was just another season. OSU probably doesn't think last year was a "triple" great season. Nor does Kansas when they lost to UNI.

I am not pissed with this season, nor am I ecstatic. Given Fab's absence, this is/was probably our ceiling. Nevertheless, I think we need tournament results to raise our status.

You are right that in most every context it was a "great" season. But for a fanbase that has the expectations and aspirations of being lumped with the top-tier programs, it was just another season. OSU probably doesn't think last year was a "triple" great season. Nor does Kansas when they lost to UNI.

I am not pissed with this season, nor am I ecstatic. Given Fab's absence, this is/was probably our ceiling. Nevertheless, I think we need tournament results to raise our status.
Although I don't agree, this is fair. The tournament is all about match ups, so the best thing a program can do is consistently put teams on the floor capable of challenging every year. I think we're doing that now. That KU team that lost to UNI would beat 2012 KU 8 out of 10 times. The best team doesn't always win the tournament, so all the "elite" programs can do is put a talented team on the floor every year, so odds are one of those years they break through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom