Today changed my mind | Syracusefan.com

Today changed my mind

BillSU

All American
Thought we had a slight chance of winning one of the last two football games emphasis on the word slight.

After watching Shrader throw or try to and watching him miss his target time after time the jury’s out on Garrett for me.

We used to be able to switch to the Basketball Game knowing it would be a win and forget our troubles for two hours and enjoy another W, especially against teams like Colgate. Not today folks, we lost both Colgate kicked our ass. 100 points against US?

I had gone to Colgate’s athletic website to see who they had played and when I saw that they had defeated SUNY Poly 97 – 50 and realized that this was a Colgate team that could score, regardless of who they were playing this early in the season and I wondered what was going to happen today not really believing we were set up to lose but there were doubts. Not anymore!

I say we’ll come home from Atlantis winless just in time to watch our Football team get their butts kicked again. Sad, but probably true.

The one bright spot today and many games before this one, Sean Tucker breaking Joe Morris’ record. Hallelujah! There is something to cheer about afterall.

Thought we had a slight chance of winning one of the last two football games emphasis on the word slight.

After watching Shrader throw or try to and watching him miss his target time after time the jury’s out on Garrett for me.

We used to be able to switch to the Basketball Game knowing it would be a win and forget our troubles for two hours and enjoy another W, especially against teams like Colgate. Not today folks, we lost both Colgate kicked our ass. 100 points against US?

I had gone to Colgate’s athletic website to see who they had played and when I saw that they had defeated SUNY Poly 97 – 50 and realized that this was a Colgate team that could score, regardless of who they were playing this early in the season and I wondered what was going to happen today not really believing we were set up to lose but there were doubts. Not anymore!

I say we’ll come home from Atlantis winless just in time to watch our Football team get their butts kicked again. Sad, but probably true.

The one bright spot today and many games before this one, Sean Tucker breaking Joe Morris’ record. Hallelujah! There is something to cheer about afterall.
They also lost to Cornell and a bad NCState team?

We led 22-5 and lost by 15. Colgate is a good team, a likely tourney team again, but being outscored 95-63 in the last 32 minutes, at home, is brutal

SUNY Poly is a Division 3 team. We let Colgate score more on us than a Division 3 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom