Today's 2nd Half Reminded Me Of... | Syracusefan.com

Today's 2nd Half Reminded Me Of...

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
Playing Wisconsin in the 2012 NCAA Tournament. At one point in that game, Wisconsin hit 6 straight 3's... and the Orange scratched, clawed and held on to a 1 point win. Obviously, tonight was a much different level of play, intensity, and environment, but it seemed like Wake hit about 27 consecutive 3's. I love that we played well under pressure as they were making a run and got the W, we continued to execute.

P.S. My favorite part of the game was JB's body language when Howard missed 4 FT's... it was priceless. He was just leaning back on the bench with a look of horror/disgust/confusion on his face that had me :rolling:. I genuinely appreciate how engaged and energetic JB was today

Playing Wisconsin in the 2012 NCAA Tournament. At one point in that game, Wisconsin hit 6 straight 3's... and the Orange scratched, clawed and held on to a 1 point win. Obviously, tonight was a much different level of play, intensity, and environment, but it seemed like Wake hit about 27 consecutive 3's. I love that we played well under pressure as they were making a run and got the W, we continued to execute.

P.S. My favorite part of the game was JB's body language when Howard missed 4 FT's... it was priceless. He was just leaning back on the bench with a look of horror/disgust/confusion on his face that had me :rolling:I genuinely appreciate how engaged and energetic JB was today
That was a special game for me. I was with the love of my life. A former orange dancer. And one of us was too cowardly to stand up and watch the last seconds as Wisky had the ball holding for the last shot. I wish I could say it was her.

P.S. My favorite part of the game was JB's body language when Howard missed 4 FT's... it was priceless. He was just leaning back on the bench with a look of horror/disgust/confusion on his face that had me :rolling:. I genuinely appreciate how engaged and energetic JB was today

I loved when he threw off his jacket. I figure we need some new JB Memes and Gifs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom