Todays Officials... | Syracusefan.com

Todays Officials...

Corbett is everywhere. I think I have already seen him twice this week.

i would rather have Burr on the road, then Clougherty and Corbett anywhere

Michael Stephens has been prominently involved in a number of poorly-reffed Syracuse games. Over-under on number of uncalled Louisville handchecks today: 27.

Couple of those guys had the balls to blow the whistle at the right time (though Louisville's probably rightly pissed about the blown call when the ball when out off Baye's leg).

Couple of those guys had the balls to blow the whistle at the right time (though Louisville's probably rightly pissed about the blown call when the ball when out off Baye's leg).
Was the three second rule eliminated. Dieng camped in the lane the entire game. One time I swear he was in their for five seconds.

Was the three second rule eliminated. Dieng camped in the lane the entire game. One time I swear he was in their for five seconds.

If by "five" you mean "fifteen", I completely agree. He literally was in the lane for almost 20 seconds on the possession where he no looked to smith for a three.

Tell ya, these guys did a good job. And not saying that because we won. My biggest fear coming into this game was one of those games like happens at Pitt. 34 trips to the line for them, 6 for us but the refs pretty much swallowed their whistles.

Oh, there were a million missed calls, just like every game. Mike got abused as he brought the ball up, there was a lot of contact allowed down low, three-second calls don't even seem to exist anymore.

There was very little of the egregious stuff we've become so accustomed to, though. Players decided the game. Good stuff.

I thought they were erratic - at times I felt like we were getting jobbed, at times I thought UL was getting jobs. Seemed like it evened out. It definitely wasn't a game where I didn't notice the officiating though.

One of those games where fans on both sides prolly thought they were getting screwed.