Today's Penalties | Syracusefan.com

Today's Penalties

CapitalO

2nd String
V.Tech 1 penalty = 5 yards false start, I saw some pass interference - blocks in the back - holding and hands to the face by the Hokies today I understand the refs. can't see everything but I am fed up with these ( ACC ) officials.

I noticed this too - some quite obvious PI calls were not called, including one on the Cuse. The imbalance was high on total penalties.

VTech had 1 penalty for 5 yards and 0 turnovers and still lost as a favorite at home! SU flipped the script.
Go Cuse!!

VT's last play of the game, one of our guys was holding one of theirs on the back line of the end zone. Oh well...

I noticed that too. We got lucky there.

VT's last play of the game, one of our guys was holding one of theirs on the back line of the end zone. Oh well...
The player ran out of bounce on his own, not pushed out, so he cannot come back inbounds and make a play. That would be a penalty.

Looked like Greenwood got away with PI on a 3rd down as well. Maybe they were letting them play but seemed like something that always gets called.

The player ran out of bounce on his own, not pushed out, so he cannot come back inbounds and make a play. That would be a penalty.

But can you hold him then? Doesn't seem so but we've been on the wrong side of stuff lately, glad to see nothing happened there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom