Today's thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Today's thoughts

Rocco

Watching you.
Today is a great day for football. Love the late kick on ESPNU. Recruits can watch. Looking forward to lining up my craft selection beforehand.

Vegas thought SU was a 2 pt dog last week; we won by 19 in sweeping fashion. Hopefully we can keep the underdog streak going.

Mizz loses their best defensive player and their freak utility man. Are the football gods with us today?

SU playing great ball as of late. The offense is on fire. Early bird game ball goes to Sales, he's due.

ShamWow laying a few sticks on Mizzou. The QB, DGB and their RB are all worthy.

Limit the penalties, drops and go positive in the turnover battle.

Hopefully, Doug doesn't have to have a stroke over the refs, and we can see unbiased officiating. ;)

Our fruit mascot Otto beats the piss out of Mizzou's tiger. Finishes him off with a Jonny Bones Jones guillotine choke.

Mizz fans show up big for the last home game, but go home pounding salt and sprinting in place.

Just purchased a few more SU calls to round out my bullish stake.

I'll do my best to drown out all the Mizzou fans and take away their home field advantage! Leaving at noon and I can't wait!

I'll do my best to drown out all the Mizzou fans and take away their home field advantage! Leaving at noon and I can't wait!

I fully intend to hear a Lets Go Orange chant!!

HAPPILY BUMP

Today is a great day for football. Love the late kick on ESPNU. Recruits can watch. Looking forward to lining up my craft selection beforehand. Check and check.

Vegas thought SU was a 2 pt dog last week; we won by 19 in sweeping fashion. Hopefully we can keep the underdog streak going. Big check...

Mizz loses their best defensive player and their freak utility man. Are the football gods with us today?
No we just played good football when we needed to.

SU playing great ball as of late. The offense is on fire. Early bird game ball goes to Sales, he's due. Lemon 12, 244, 2 tds and Nassib 26/40, 385, 2 tds, 1 int (not his fault) we're huge, Sales woke up with 8 for 85.

ShamWow laying a few sticks on Mizzou. The QB, DGB and their RB are all worthy. Didn't see any major ones. MPB knocked himself and the RB out.

Limit the penalties, drops and go positive in the turnover battle. Check, check and the int was Wales fault.

Hopefully, Doug doesn't have to have a stroke over the refs, and we can see unbiased officiating. ;) Same crew as Cincy game, but it was fairly called.

Our fruit mascot Otto beats the piss out of Mizzou's tiger. Finishes him off with a Jonny Bones Jones guillotine choke. Nobody probably saw that. It was sick. I promise. I was there.

Mizz fans show up big for the last home game, but go home pounding salt and sprinting in place. Crowd was very hard to judge, looked like alot of empty seats towards the ends of the bleachers. Gotta give them credit for tailgating though. Saw several people who looked like they needed a bed.

Just purchased a few more SU calls to round out my bullish stake. 2 weeks in a row...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom