toledo -starting 5 | Syracusefan.com

toledo -starting 5

The 7-footer we recently faced was a midget?

On what planet, Endor? :p
I did not say that everyone is a midget. My point is that every team we faced is on average not equal to our height. I thought that Jackson was taller than he is. We still have a height advantage in the back court but the competition is getting taller.

I'm concerned about this game. I think it's going to be more of a challenge than the line (-13) would indicate.

Toledo certainly has some offensive talent and a solid interior guy in knapke. Their win over St Joe's is good, granted St Joe's has a porous defense. Overall , they are fairly similar to Oakland in having offensive firepower with holes on defense. As long as we come out playing the level of defense we have seen to date , we should come away with a win. Pair that with continuing to attack on offense vs settle and we will be ok. I expect they will come in looking to get PC in foul trouble and find the net from deep and hope that formula is enough.

So far we have seen continued growth as a team game to game, so as long as this pace keeps up we should win this game to get to the big boys.

that line seems ridiculous, but as they say, Vegas Knows...

My main concern is that they have a couple of guys that can fill it up from three. If they're on then this game is going down to the wire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom