Tom Crean = Mayor of Doucheville | Syracusefan.com

Tom Crean = Mayor of Doucheville

Eric15

Living Legend
He got into a heated argument with the Nebraska coach tonight and had to be separated by the referees. Between that, the accidental tweet he sent out where he was clearly cheating on his wife, and that episode two years ago when he berated a Michigan assistant after a game, he's a clown.

Eric15 said:
He got into a heated argument with the Nebraska coach tonight and had to be separated by the referees. Between that, the accidental tweet he sent out where he was clearly cheating on his wife, and that episode two years ago when he berated a Michigan assistant after a game, he's a clown.

Lmao, what! Link this tweet haha

probably the biggest in the biz, and that's saying quite alot for that biz. would love to see someone just lay him out

In fairness I don't think the foul was all that bad. It was a lob they tried to break up they didn't try to slide under the player or anything or hammer him full speed like mccullough was on his no call dunk.

In fairness I don't think the foul was all that bad. It was a lob they tried to break up they didn't try to slide under the player or anything or hammer him full speed like mccullough was on his no call dunk.

You're probably right, but there's video of him yelling at the Nebraska coach to "shut up", which is just completely inappropriate.

I can't believe this guy is for real. I don't blame the Nebraska coach for fighting with Crean. The Nebraska coach's wife should have been off limits.

I don't know - if Crean got into a scrap, he could probably do some serious damage with that Sweet 16 ring.

That's why he's wearing it.

like to see some coach knock that cheesy part back down to his butt cheeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom