Tom Luicci | Syracusefan.com

Tom Luicci

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
He's seriously like every Rutgers poster in the world:

Tom Luicci@TomLuicci
Miami, BC, Va Tech, Syracuse, Pitt. I am starting to think the Big East actually unloaded these football schools on the ACC.

Tom Luicci@TomLuicci
ACC! ACC! Oh, wait. No unbeaten teams, no national championship contenders. Again. No worries though. Pitt and Syracuse are coming soon.

Tom Luicci@TomLuicci
Again, this is exactly why ND aligned with the ACC: Five automatic wins every year. Only one more for bowl eligibility every year.

Tom Luicci@TomLuicci
After watching another drab performance by Syracuse I have decided to close the NJ media to Doug Marrone when he comes to Piscataway.

Of course, he is an RU alum, butthurt and afraid of getting a seat in a big-boy conference. What kind of writer would actually say that stuff about an opposing coach, though?

This is nonsense. Just like the bias in favor of the ACC. I'm glad SU is going to the ACC because of the money and because SU no longer has to take the abuse and disrespect that the media gives Big East football every year.

Tom Luicci@TomLuicci
ACC! ACC! Oh, wait. No unbeaten teams, no national championship contenders. Again. No worries though. Pitt and Syracuse are coming soon.

Well Rutgers is unbeaten so they must be a national contender . . . . oh wait . . . . .

Fantastic. A couple years back, you were this Newhouse Communications employee's biggest fan when he was dispensing truth you liked about the sad state of RU's 2010 team. Now, when he calls it like he sees it pertaining to your ESPiN-supported, fraudulent destination conference (where teams with old, big names go to die), you cry foul. Again, FANTASTIC. I love this board. It's ok, your ACC-inspired domination of NYC borough recruiting will have you joining BC in oblivion and losses to Army soon enough.

This post is your cue, self-loathing New Jerseyan, retro44...welcome to Rutgers game week.

Fantastic. A couple years back, you were this Newhouse Communications employee's biggest fan when he was dispensing truth you liked about the sad state of RU's 2010 team. Now, when he calls it like he sees it pertaining to your ESPiN-supported, fraudulent destination conference (where teams with old, big names go to die), you cry foul. Again, FANTASTIC. I love this board. It's ok, your ACC-inspired domination of NYC borough recruiting will have you joining BC in oblivion and losses to Army soon enough.

This post is your cue, self-loathing New Jerseyan, retro44...welcome to Rutgers game week.

YOur school is 5-0 yet u are still trolling the message board of a 2-3 team. What does that tell you? If you beg hard enough, maybe we will put in a good word for you with Swofford. Otherwise, your school is F'ed (deservedly so).

At some point, you and Rutgers fans like you are going to have to deal with it that out were not picked. If bashing the ACC is all you got, go for it. Your beat writer (Newhouse reject most likely), is trying his hardest to beat that drum. But realize it looks bad to the rest of CFB. Focus on SMU and Houston. Stop worrying about your big brothers.

damn...i was born and raised in syracuse n.y.,but i did flush the toilet each time when flying over jersey on my way to a new years day bowl game ...thats more than once.

YOU WILL KNOW THE FEELING WHEN RUTGIRLS PLAYS IN A NEW YEAR DAY BOWL

but one thing i do get is that your beat writer rips into rutgirls when losing is the norm,but jumps on the bandwagon right after the preseason.

get a real O.O.C. SCHEDULE.

Who is this "big brother" you speak of? As an Eagles fan, I'm aware of talk about successful SU teams in the past but a look at the past 10 years (years today's and future college and high school players will only remember) only reveal a consistent cellar dweller. (Yes, I know, it was Robinson's fault. It didn't really happen.)

If you haven't checked the schedule, this is called game week banter so I'm here for my annual check in. If you are trying to suggest I'm obsessed, check out the 5 threads you have here on our team, our potential record, our defense, the backs of our jerseys and our beat reporter. Pot, meet kettle. There is no such obsession on our boards.

Yep, if an offer came from the ACC, we would take it and the Benjamins college fb is all about. That doesn't change the fact it once again demonstrated this weekend it is a vastly overrated, inflated conference, that all former BE teams that went there have gotten worse and less relevant, and that none had their recruiting improve by doing so. You argued the same when you were not on your way there but magically, it has become the land of milk and honey when really, it's the realm of empty stadiums in Miami and conference championship games and trumped up giants in VT, FSU and Clemson.

Our game will be tight as always with two aggressive defenses and the winner once again being whoever makes the fewest mistakes. I'm no fool who thinks my team is some kind of invincible juggernaut just because we are 5-0. These are 18-23 year olds and neither of us is Alabama. I am smart enough though to know that what happened a decade or half century ago has nothing to do with Saturday. That's for the delusional to think.

I never like Luicci. In his weekly college football picks the guy always seemed to have a hard-on for Penn State and picked whatever team was playing SU - and I'm talking about going back 20 years+. Never showed SU any respect. Now that the Nits are toxic I guess he's jumping on the Ruttie bandwagon.

I love this board.

Can you explain why you post on our board but your whole crew are such big wusses and babies that we've all been banned from your board? If I were you I would be embarrassed to ban every single SU fan on your own board and then come over to a losing teams board to gloat. How pathetic you guys are.

What a turd..yeah because bc and vt have had no success on the football field since moving to the acc especially vt, What

It's "writing" 101. Pander/criticize large fan bases for attention or be stupidly outrageous. It's about hits or attention and not well researched writing...those days are pretty much long gone.

lol

at 2:47 a.m. too