Tom Savage leaving Arizona | Syracusefan.com

Tom Savage leaving Arizona

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Now leaving Arizona and supposedly looking for a school closer to home back east.

doesn't exactly fit the profile for RichRod, he should go to Delaware

doesn't exactly fit the profile for RichRod, he should go to Delaware

He's got 3 to play so I think he ends up at UD as well. If he gets some sort of family medical waiver then my guess would be Temple or Maryland.

What a ride he's had. First he had the pleasure of playing for Shady, that shockingly didn't pan out (;)), transfers to UA, they fire their coach, hire a new coach, doesn't fit in the new system, has to transfer again.

I would stay at Arizona simply for the girls. F Football at this point.

I know the BE has a "you can't transfer to another BE school" rule, but would he be allowed to return to the conference since he had a stop somewhere else? Or is he forever barred from the conference? Would be similiar to Cam Newton going from Florida to Auburn with a CC stop along the way, except Savage isn't going to create a bidding war.

Not advocating him to SU in any way, just curious about the rule.

Man, our defense that day sure changed his course in football life.

I know the BE has a "you can't transfer to another BE school" rule, but would he be allowed to return to the conference since he had a stop somewhere else? Or is he forever barred from the conference? Would be similiar to Cam Newton going from Florida to Auburn with a CC stop along the way, except Savage isn't going to create a bidding war.

Not advocating him to SU in any way, just curious about the rule.

He should be able to xfer to SU since he would have to sit out another year and not play for us until we are in the ACC. I would even take a flier on him. But since he'd have to that next year, I don't think he'll do that and go 1AA to be eligible immediately.

He's got 3 to play so I think he ends up at UD as well. If he gets some sort of family medical waiver then my guess would be Temple or Maryland.
UD's starting QB suffered a season (maybe career)-ending knee injury (2nd one) and the earliest he is expected back, if at all, is next fall. The Blue Hens are looking for someone to step in and start right away a la Flacco and Devlin.

I hear he cries whenever the Detroit Lions are on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom