Tomcat is looking for two tonight | Syracusefan.com

Tomcat is looking for two tonight

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
for his brother & a friend.

Need to be together even it means 400 section.

I think everyone is looking for two. I am also - just trying to get into the building!

I think Tomcat and JDub should drop a couple of GTown fans in the back alley and take theirs.

for his brother & a friend.

Need to be together even it means 400 section.

I would highly recommend Ashley Dupre and one of her friends.

But, unless they have an unusual Ginger Ale fetish, I don't think 400 is going to do it - especially for the pair...

I feel like CTO and Tomcat NEED to be at this game. Someone get this guy a ticket.

I feel like CTO and Tomcat NEED to be at this game. Someone get this guy a ticket.
For the record, I have a ticket and will be attending, Pretty sure cot will be there too.

The tickets are for my brother and another friend...

For the record, I have a ticket and will be attending, Pretty sure cot will be there too.

Oh I completely misread. Good to see you there Tomcat! Need this luck to continue to rub off.

Reminds me of the Malcolm in the Middle episode where Hal tries to bowl a perfect game.

Meanwhile, Hal has been bowling strikes all night. As he gets closer and closer to bowling a perfect game and getting his name on a plaque outside the men's room, he gets more and more superstitious. He has to swish soda in his mouth before every bowl, his fly has to be down for every bowl, a certain guy has to be in the lane next to him for every bowl, he has to say gedzundheit (spelling?) before every bowl, he has to scratch the back of his right leg with his left foot before every bowl...

Did you score any tickets for your brother?

Funny thing, my buddy Pat was at a viewing party when a friend of a friend of his girl friend yelled there's my brother-in-law Tom.

Small world.

You got mucho face time all three days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom