Tomorrow and going forward I will look back fondly on this run | Syracusefan.com

Tomorrow and going forward I will look back fondly on this run

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Can't really expect anymore. Gave it our all. They really played tough against a really good team that posed all manner of matchup issues..not to mention heavy handedness of the refs.

but for tonight. for tonight. I feel like I felt when classic powerhouse cuse teams got knocked out of the tourney. because we should have and could have won this game.

Can't really expect anymore. Gave it our all. They really played tough against a really good team that posed all manner of matchup issues..not to mention heavy handedness of the refs.

but for tonight. for tonight. I feel like I felt when classic powerhouse cuse teams got knocked out of the tourney. because we should have and could have won this game.
Yes, that game was there for the taking. But another memorable season for sure. It's a pleasure to be a fan of this program.

Man,one of these times we won't run into one of the 2 or 3 worst teams we could possibly play.
Next year we will be in the position Duke is in now! And we better win!

The best way to finish a season other than winning a championship. We got the Rocky ending. Everyone who watched this game will respect us for hanging with Duke for 40 minutes. Some of them will even say we should have won the game.

Now we all wait for the sequel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom