Tomorrow can't get here soon enough | Syracusefan.com

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough

Summer's over.

Wegmans has Halloween candy out.

Starbucks is selling Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Next thing you know, Times Square will be filled up with drunk Santas and CBS will be running Masters commercials.

Don’t forget the Octoberfest and pumpkin beers. Which go on sale in June these days.

Don’t forget the Octoberfest and pumpkin beers. Which go on sale in June these days.
Also I believe Dunkin Donuts started selling pumpkin doughnuts this week.

I don’t partake but my carb loving employees enjoy them. Probably more than pumpkin beer.

The Dazzler is calling a game on ACCN starting right now. That makes things real for me. Woo hoo!

I don’t partake but my carb loving employees enjoy them. Probably more than pumpkin beer.

The Dazzler is calling a game on ACCN starting right now. That makes things real for me. Woo hoo!
The willpower you exude is inspiring. Nothing pumpkin survives in my presence. LOL.

My personal commandment:

Thou shalt not drink pumpkin beer before September 1.

That said, try to get your mitts on some Jack's Abbey Pumpkin Crop lager. I'm primarily an IPA guy, but that beer is good. Not too spicy like some pumpkin ales, and it has some body.

Edit: I forgot to say that I can't wait for tomorrow! Go Cuse!

Very excited about today. Have been waiting to see what this staff has been putting together.

I’m really interested to see how they’ll manage game day, mostly staff communication and field communication. I’d be really encouraged to see a smooth operation; no delay of games, no unnecessary timeouts, no procedure penalties.

That’s asking a lot for the maiden voyage, but would be very encouraging. We have a very veteran group leading the team, I’m really hopeful that translates.

And if it does, I think that bodes very well for this season.

I’ve packed the orange Jeep then unpacked it, added a tent then moved everything to my pickup - it’s pouring north of Syracuse , I’m pacing around ready to go but have to wait for everyone else to be ready lol

I will not be able to sleep tonight and I don't get to play but I darn sure wish I could. Go crush them guys.
Glad I’m not the only one. I’ve been up since 4:30

1725110241679.gif

the apple cider ones are good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom