Tomorrow Game Day Questions | Syracusefan.com

Tomorrow Game Day Questions

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Hey guys, super busy, not much time to search around the board. Scooped up a couple tix for my Cousin and her 12 year old son. He's a real life Cuse football fan, first time to the dome for both.

1. Can someone point me to a link, (or share it here) to the pdf which shows all the game day activities, and their times and locations? I swear I saw it earlier in the week, but can't find it now.

2. Parking. I either get a fine lot pass, or am drunk and let someone else deal with driving and parking. Does anyone have any easy advice on where I can send her? Would love to be able to have something she can stick into a gps, nice and easy.

Thanks!

My activity

beer_100846.jpg

Hey guys, super busy, not much time to search around the board. Scooped up a couple tix for my Cousin and her 12 year old son. He's a real life Cuse football fan, first time to the dome for both.

1. Can someone point me to a link, (or share it here) to the pdf which shows all the game day activities, and their times and locations? I swear I saw it earlier in the week, but can't find it now.

2. Parking. I either get a fine lot pass, or am drunk and let someone else deal with driving and parking. Does anyone have any easy advice on where I can send her? Would love to be able to have something she can stick into a gps, nice and easy.

Thanks!

As for parking, I'll throw this out there as it is one of my backup spots: garage at University Hospital corner of Adams and Irving (entrance is actually on Elizabeth Blackwell St). I usually park in the SD lot off of Harrison but sometimes get caught late and will end up here. A bit pricey ($14) but not a bad walk and easy to get to.

Jealous. I go to a little craft beer place here in NYC which usually has a pretty good flow of Vermont products, but nothing from Alchemist just yet. I'm also waiting for Prison City to make an appearance down here.

Jealous. I go to a little craft beer place here in NYC which usually has a pretty good flow of Vermont products, but nothing from Alchemist just yet. I'm also waiting for Prison City to make an appearance down here.
My fallback tonight

IMG_20171013_125531726.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom