Tonight proves one thing | Syracusefan.com

Tonight proves one thing

Marsh01

Living Legend
There is no team that is safe when the tournament starts. Not one. Indiana losing to minnesota who really was struggling is all i needed to see to put this season back into focus. This team got smoked by ohio st and iowa by over 20 in their last 2 games.

Just get into the tournament and anything can happen regardless of how you are playing.

Oh and gonzaga is your new #1 team in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both that game and the Memphis Xavier game are nail biters with both upset teams trying to give the game away.

I'm at the gym getting out my frustrations from yesterday. I look at my phone and see Indiana is about to lose. You took the words out of my mouth, as much as we struggle any other top team has the same chance of struggling.

We played a ranked Marquette team in their building where they have built an impressive streak and we were very close to walking away with a win. We can play with a lot of teams, but we also have a good chance at dropping a game. One thing is for sure, nobody is safe.

you know theres gonna be a bracket or 2 that gets totally blown up. when teams like gonzaga and miami are potential 1 seeds theres gonna be upsets all over the place.

This loss is arguably worse than any loss we've had except Temple...

this loss? what about their home loss to Wisconsin or their neutral court loss to Butler?

KPom is not a perfect rating system but I think its among the best we have ... Minny seems a little overrated by it at 19. But still they are 19 vs Villanova at 54. So, IMO this loss is nowhere near as bad.

Oh and gonzaga is your new #1 team in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its possible that Duke may be back at #1 if they beat Miami on Saturday.

The #1 votes were 64-1 for Indiana last week, so I think a resistance to put gonzaga at #1 may exist. I think its possible that Duke may receive quite a few #1 votes if they beat Miami on Saturday. I think it will be close either way.

appy I took gonzaga at 35-1 to win title in early January

Despite all of our shortcomings you have to still like the chances in the field. We still have Louisville at home, hoyas away, and the big east tourney. This team needs to flush out the last two weeks and start playing smarter. Maybe we can see a run like the miles Simon/mike bibby zona team. And maybe they stay status quo and fade into Bolivia as iron mike said. Either way if you are a college bball fan you have to love this time of year.

Gonzaga loses @ BYU Thursday night.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't matter what everyone else does. We need to take care of business and stay out of the 5 spot. Dont want to see a 5/12 first round game against a UK or UNC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom