Tonights Game Being Streamed? | Syracusefan.com

Tonights Game Being Streamed?

allcuse

Walk On
Sitting in Orlando noting that tonight's game isn't being televised locally and Watch ESPN has it blacked out in Central Florida (What!?!?) ... anybody planning on streaming it?

It's on MSG if you have it.

I never fully understood the blackout areas on ESPN3. Below is tonight's blackout map. I get most of NYS, and kinda get central FL (USF territory). But parts of Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska? Your guess is as good as mine. At least they can see it in Puerto Rico and Alaska (good on ya, Cuse Troop).
744328.jpg

Sitting in Orlando noting that tonight's game isn't being televised locally and Watch ESPN has it blacked out in Central Florida (What!?!?) ... anybody planning on streaming it?

Download an ip mask program like hotspot shield. The WWL will never know your in OTown ... Works like a charm!

I never fully understood the blackout areas on ESPN3. Below is tonight's blackout map. I get most of NYS, and kinda get central FL (USF territory). But parts of Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska? Your guess is as good as mine. At least they can see it in Puerto Rico and Alaska (good on ya, Cuse Troop).
744328.jpg

I'm thinking that if a local or regional network decides to pick up the game they might have the right to demand a blackout. The game is on Altitude, which is primarily Colorado area, so that could explain the west coast blackout.

It should have come through here on Brighthouse Sports, TWCSports or Fuse ... as contracted. But typically, when MSG has TWC rights, Brighthouse blacks out those games on the I-4 corridor (Daytona to Tampa) and schedules fishing shows instead!!

So has the game not started yet? Still no feed on FRS for me.

So has the game not started yet? Still no feed on FRS for me.

Same problem for me :( FRS has been pretty solid for me in general, even against lesser opponents

Man, the FRS feed (which I realize is also the Watch ESPN feed) sucks tonight. It's frozen up several times for me.

Man, the FRS feed (which I realize is also the Watch ESPN feed) sucks tonight. It's frozen up several times for me.
Check your connection maybe? It's not very high resolution, but at least it hasn't been choppy at all for me. No dropped frames etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom