Tonights Officials... | Syracusefan.com

Tonights Officials...

we might have to knife that motherufck in the face! I have tried to forget that game entirely.

Both teams will be in the double bonus by the 10 minute mark.

Lol...I know Mike Nance! I've played golf with him a few times. Very nice guy, however I still haven't busted his balls about last year's fiasco.

Lol...I know Mike Nance! I've played golf with him a few times. Very nice guy, however I still haven't busted his balls about last year's fiasco.
i don't know you, but I immediately don't like you... blasphemy. He is an utterly terrible human being.

Whats with the lol? I don't find it funny...?

if you golf with him again and you don't hit him with your club. You and I will have to fight until one of us is dead.

if you golf with him again and you don't hit him with your club. You and I will have to fight until one of us is dead.

e31.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom